Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic Bank of North Dakota and Dakota Association for College Admission Counseling – North Dakota are providing a Virtual College Fair for students and parents.
The 2021 Virtual College Fair will allow students and parents to:
- Uncover new college options through a robust search tool
- Experience virtual campus tours
- Watch videos and download materials helpful for in decision process
- Schedule meetings and interviews with admissions representatives
No matter where you are in the college search process, you can learn more about your options by attending the 2020 Virtual College Fair.
Colleges and Businesses that are attending the 2020 Virtual College Fair
Northland is ranked top 10 in the nation for affordability and educational excellence, and our Liberal Arts program is ranked in the top 25 nationally. Northland also offers Z-Degree, a zero textbook cost degree. The same award-winning education but with one less obstacle by eliminating textbook costs.
At Northland, you can choose from 80+ program options offering you the focused attention and hands-on training industry wants along with the career-building opportunities you need to reach your potential in high-demand fields.
Minot State is home to approximately 3000 students with over 100 areas of study. There are events happening throughout the school year like bingo, Pinterest night, comedy acts, and Beaver Athletics.Be sure to check out Enrollment Services events to engage with faculty, students and other resources on campus. We encourage you to come visit our campus to explore the possibilities.We welcome you to join us to Be Seen. Be Heard. Be You.
With over 30 degrees and programs to choose from, MCC offers a quality education at a fraction of the cost. Programs include healthcare, agriculture/equine, automotive, information technology, nursing, business, STEM pathways, CDL, education, heavy equipment, meat processing, and more. Online and on-campus options available. MCC also features a robust athletic program and state of the art facilities on campus including the Ag Advancement Center, Workforce Readiness Center, and top ranked residence halls. Visit www.milescc.edu for more information. Start here, Go Anywhere.
Students can start the first two years of a bachelor’s degree or jump into one our career ready certificate or degree programs. A student who commutes and attends LRSC before transferring to a four-year university to complete studies saves almost $19,000 compared to the student who goes right to the four-year university.
With locations in Devils Lake, Grand Forks, Grand Forks AFB, Mayville, Minot, and online, Lake Region State College stands ready to serve students.
With innovative, unique programs such as Wind Energy, Simulator Maintenance, nursing, auto, marketing, liberal arts and many more, Lake Region is helping change lives.
Southeast Technical College
The University offers over 80 majors and minors through its four undergraduate colleges: Liberal Arts & Sciences, Villanova School of Business, Engineering and Fitzpatrick College of Nursing. Villanova is a member of the BIG EAST Conference (D-I athletics).
We provide tremendous educational value with financial assistance and scholarships ranging from $3,000 to $16,000.
The Nursing Program course objectives, policies and procedures are identical between the Fargo and Bismarck sites. NDSU Nursing at Sanford Health has five simulation rooms, a skills lab, health assessment lab, a large library/study area, and a student lounge.
NDSU Nursing at Sanford Health has smaller class sizes and more personal attention with approximately 48 students admitted each fall and spring semester.
We are unavailable for a live video chat. Please call or text Andy Luikens at 701-429-3007 to learn more about our opportunities.
The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is available on the WORLD WIDE WEB at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ and the Park University Title IV code is 002498.
- Average Class Size: 24
- 17:1 Student/Faculty Ratio
- Nearly 14,000 total students
- 225+ Areas of Study
- 240+ Student Clubs/Organizations
- Students from 50 states and 79 countries
- 17 Division I Athletic teams
- Go Greek:14 fraternities, 7 sororities
• Location: Spearfish & Rapid City, South Dakota (2 campuses).
• Affiliation: 4-year public state university.
• Enrollment: 3,858 Students; Small Class Sizes.
• On-campus Housing: Suites, Traditional Residence Halls (All Co-ed) & Campus Apartments
• Financial Aid: 92% of BHSU students receive financial aid or scholarships
TOP Majors & Academic Programs at BHSU (80+ total programs):
1.) Education & Teaching programs
2.) Business programs
3.) Psychology & Social Sciences
4.) STEM Disciplines
5.) Arts & Humanities
• At M State you’ll find the best of both worlds: big-college resources and a small-college feel on our four welcoming campuses and in our online programs
• You can prepare for transfer to a four-year college or university or choose from 80 career programs
• We offer on-campus, online and blended courses
• More than 300 classes and 30 programs and majors can be completed entirely online
• M State is the top transfer institution for students attending MSUM, NDSU, UND, and Concordia College
• 61% of our 2020 degree-seeking students attend M State tuition free
• Our campus foundations award more than $280,000 in scholarships each year
Our diverse student body is active on campus and in the vibrant town of Morris. Students can choose from 120+ student organizations, Division III sports and 20+ intramurals, and excellent volunteer and arts programs.
We would love to see you on campus or connect virtually!
As a Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine university, courses at the University of Mary are rooted in Benedictine values, while small class sizes allow faculty to know students by name. With 99 percent of on-campus, undergraduate students receiving financial aid, the University of Mary is affordable with a vibrant campus life and quality education.
We are a place where world-class academics open big-time doors, and where you’re part of the family from your first day. You’ll be challenged here. You’ll be supported here. And you’ll go farther once you graduate, because you chose to start here. It’s time to discover where you’re going and who you will become.
It’s all built by YOU and SDSU.