Students and parents automatically qualify for a chance to win one of 10 Apple AirPods by completing these requirements by midnight, November 30, 2020.
Official Drawing Rules: Career Compass of North Dakota
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Career Compass of North Dakota participants who meet the following criteria are automatically registered for the opportunity to win one of 10 Apple Air Pods.
- Participants must visit three booths in the college fair section of the site.
- Participants must attend three presentations from the Career Discovery portion of the site by midnight, November 30, 2020.
- Participants must be a North Dakota resident.
2. How to Enter: Participants are automatically registered when they meet the eligibility criteria.
3. Random Drawing/Odds: Ten (10) winners from the Career Compass participants who meet the eligibility requirements will be selected in a random Drawing held from the eligible entries received by the Sponsor by midnight on Nov. 30, 2020. Winners will be notified by Dec. 16, 2020. Odds of winning depends upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsor for inclusion in each Drawing.
4. Prizes: The Ten (10) winners selected by the Sponsor will each receive an Apple AirPod. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawings. An entrant is not a winner of any Prize unless and until the entrant's eligibility has been verified and the entrant has been notified that verification is complete. The Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the Prize; not responsible for Prize utility or otherwise. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Apple Inc.
5. Notification: Winners will be notified by telephone, email or U.S. mail, and the Prizes will be mailed directly into each winner. Allow 8-12 weeks following the date of the actual Drawing to receive the prize. The Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entrants) if (i) the Prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable; or (ii) three (3) good faith attempts to contact the winner live by telephone are unsuccessful. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Drawing Rules to be available and/or claimed, the Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
6. Miscellaneous and Conditions of Participation: The Drawings are void where prohibited or restricted by law, and are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Drawing Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of North Dakota without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with the Drawings must be brought in a state or federal court in North Dakota. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering a Drawing, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Drawing Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding on all matters relating to the Drawing, and warrant that (s)he is eligible to participate in the Drawing. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Drawing Rules are not followed, change, alter, or amend these Official Drawing Rules or alter, modify, suspend, or terminate a Drawing, as necessary, in its sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Drawings or to comply with applicable law.
7. Release: Each entrant agrees, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless, and indemnify the Sponsor, its employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Drawings, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the Prize, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury, or losses sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use, or misuse of the Prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Drawing-related activity.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by entering a Drawing or by winning, entrants grant to the Sponsor the right to publicize the entrant's name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical information in all manner and media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Sponsor, its employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of a Drawing shall have no responsibility or liability for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in a Drawing; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in telephone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or a Drawing; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of a Drawing; or (v) failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled, corrupted, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an individual's ability to enter a Drawing, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from entering a Drawing or downloading any materials related to a Drawing.
10. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants will be maintained by the Sponsor and its representatives in accordance with applicable federal and state consumer privacy laws, rules, and regulations.
11. Copy of Rules/List of Winners: For a copy of these Official Drawing Rules and/or a list of winners' names, send your request and a self-addressed envelope to the address listed below.
12. Sponsor: Bank of North Dakota, 1200 Memorial Hwy. Bismarck, ND 58506
13. Facebook & Instagram: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and Instagram.